Hi Fashionistas. We are coming to the end of the Leopard Print Cardigan Series. Today, I am sharing the 5 best Leopard Print Cardigans for the Pear Shaped Body. With every body shape there are some key tips to finding the perfect pieces. The pear shaped requires little detail or extra anything around the hip area. You want to draw the eye up and create details around the shoulders to balance the body creating that hourglass figure. Here are some easy tips to remember when shopping for the pear shaped body.
Tips To Find Leopard Print Cardigans For The Pear Shaped Body
- You want to draw the eye up. This is great with cardigan number one. The pattern is only on the top of the sweater.
- The cardigan needs to fall below the widest point of the body. Typically this will be the mid-thigh area.
- Avoid anything bulky around the hip area. You want to minimize added fabric with bulky pockets.
- Watch for the fit around the hip area. You don’t want it to be to snug to the body.
- Avoid any pattern changes at the hip area. This could be a pocket with solid trip or maybe a mixed pattern sweater.