Hi Fashionistas. We have just a few weeks left for Spring and I am so excited. Today, I wanted to share these Cute Spring Dresses For Women. There is something for every body type and height. Just a few tips if you are tall be mindful when purchasing a mini dress. You want to make sure you can comfortably bend over. If you are on the petite side, you may opt for a midi dress instead of a maxi dress. You don’t want your dress to swallow you whole.
7 Cute Spring Dresses
- Tie Dye Dress – Tie Dye is every where. So, a tie dye dress is perfect for spring and can take you right into summer. A casual tie dye dress is a great beach cover up or easy wear every day piece.
- Mini Dress – I love a good mini dress for a spring or summer date night. Style it now with over the knee boots and a jacket. Then wear it later with sneakers and a baseball hat.
- Maxi Dress – If you are on the petite side opt for a midi dress. The maxi dress is great for those days when you really don’t want to get dressed.
- Puff Sleeve Dress – Out of all of these styles this is the easiest to find right now. You can find this style in almost every length. I recommend finding a v-neck or a cut that won’t look like you just stepped off the set of little house on the prairie.
- Wrap Dress – The iconic wrap dress that is perfect for every body shape. This is a must for everyone.
- Cutout Dress – Another of the moment trend. You can keep it small with a loop cutout at the neckline or show off your waist with a cutout around the midsection.
- Denim Dress – I’m still loving the all denim trend. Making a denim dress a must. This is one that might be a bit more tricky to rock into summer. Especially if you live where it gets hot and humid. So, this might be a dress that you save instead of splurge on.