Hi Lovelies, if you follow me on Instagram you saw my daughters big 10th 80’s birthday party. We had so much fun and it was by far one of my favorite parties to plan. Here are all of the details and everything that went into planning.
Must Haves For An 80’s Birthday Party
- Old School Soda Bottles – We had to hunt them down, but found them at a local small market.
- 80′ Items – Rubix Cubes, Slinkies, light bright and other bright colored festive 80’s items.
- Treats – All the 80’s treats. Fun Dip, Pop Rocks, Bright Colored cupcakes, a neon splatter cake and the epic cookies from Sweet Celebrations by Hannah.
- Pin The Bow On Ms. Pac-Man – I made this on a poster board. I just drew a pac-man and made bows for them to stick on. However, they did cheat and were feeling for the lines of the bows, but they. still had a blast.
- Silly String Fight – Another great activity was a big silly string fight. We ended up having two and had to go back to Dollar Tree for more silly string.
- Pac-Man Balloon Arch – I just made two columns for our party because I don’t have a place for a full arch. This was the girls favorite part. These columns made the perfect photo booth.
Looking for more party ideas? Check out all of my parties HERE.