For this week to celebrate Halloween I wanted to create a few Halloween makeup looks using some of my must have makeup products. Let’s start with the must have products.
1. False eye lashes and lash glue – I am a firm believer that everyone should have some of these tucked away just in case.
2. MAC Pigment Powder – This stuff is pretty fantastic. You can use it loose or wet it and get two totally different looks. I have several colors that I love to create with.
3. Black liquid eyeliner – Right now I have Cynthia Rowley liquid liner but, I must say that the Blacktrack gel liner by MAC is pretty fantastic.
4. MAC Paints or Paint Pot – These are great primers or they can even replace eyeshadow.
5. Eyeshadow – LOTS of eyeshadow. You can pick up a pallete at any drugstore with fun colors that would work for your costume. Or you can build a custom pallete at MAC.
I know you probably all think… She works at MAC of course she recommends all MAC stuff. Just remember I was this obsessed before I even worked there. It’s been an addiction for over 10 YEARS!!
Here are two easy looks you can achieve at home.
- Using Product 1 MAC Paint in Stilife apply to entire eyelid. This is your base to keep your makeup set.
- Using product 2 Cynthia Rowley Black Liquid Eyeliner create a thin extended wing eyeliner.
- Using product 3 MAC eye shadow in Hipnotique pack eyeshadow on eyelid extended out to end of eyeliner.
- Using product 4 MAC eye shadow in Shimmermoss apply to crease from inside out to the middle of the eye crease.
- Using product 5 MAC eye shadow in Creme De Violet apply from mid point out towards tip of eyebrow.
- Using product 6 MAC eye shadow in Shadowy Lady apply to crease from midpoint to end of eye.
- Using product 7 MAC pigment in Violet apply wet just above liner all the way out just past the end of the liner.
- Using product 8 MAC pigment in Kitschmas apply wet to bottom lash line extending out past winged liner. Also apply this product as highlight on brow bone and to the center of the eye. This was added to my foundation to add a dewy shimmer to my face.
- Finish with false lashes (not shown) and a rhinestone at the end of the liner.
- Lips are lined with product 9 MAC lip pencil in Subculture, product 10 MAC lipstick in Brave and product 11 MAC dazzleglass in whiteluster.
- First apply the lightest foundation you can find. Then using product 1 MAC eye shadow in Gamin Green brush with large powder brush over foundation and set with powder.
- Apply product 2 MAC paint in Stilife all over lid. Again this is to set your eye makeup.
- Apply product 3 MAC eye shadow in Saddle all over eye from eyelashes to brow including the inner corner of the eye.
- Apply product 4 MAC eye shadow in Embark along upper and lower lash line and in crease from center of lid to outside of eye. Blend.
- Apply product 5 MAC pigment in blue brown all over lid and on bottom lash line.
- Apply product 6 MAC pigment in vanilla on upper cheek bone and brow bone.
- Apply product 7 MAC lip liner in Naked Liner and product 8 MAC lipstick in Creme De Nude on lips.
- Apply product 9 MAC eye shadow in Humid on lips with brush and blend.
* Some of the colors maybe limited editions but, you can find similar colors at any store from any brand. 🙂