Hi Lovelies, happy Monday. This past week I was at a blogging event and we were talking about Tide sticks and how they are a must in our purse. Then it hit me. Duh, I need a post with my busy mom purse must-haves. These are items I can’t live without. I pull them out at least a couple times a week and they are absolute necessities. They will keep your kids clean, your clothes clean, and keep you ready for any sticky situation a mom can find herself in. And I mean that literally.
- Baby Bee Face & Hand Wipes – These wipes are perfect to keep your kids hands and mouth clean. After my girls eat they get wiped down. It’s easier than a napkin because it is wet and can really get all the ooey gooey stuff they have stuck on them. They are also good when we get off the subway. Never know what they touched, our where those little hands will end up next!
- Tide Stick – I have tried the Shout wipes too, but I must say, Tide wins on this one. This little gem has saved me many times. Not just MY clothing, but my girls’ as well. Even if the stain is still a tiny bit visible for the day it will be gone when it is washed. I am firm believer that the quick application will save your clothes.
- Colgate travel tooth brushes – Let’s be honest sometimes we forget to brush our teeth. So, this is my next best thing. It’s not the ideal, but it’s better than not brushing, right?
- Softlips Cube chapstick with SPF – Don’t neglect your lips from sunscreen. Skin cancer can get you there too. Keep your lips safe and smooth with this great lipstick.
- Lotion – I just have a scented fun lotion, but I would recommend any SPF lotion that you can apply to help protect your skin. I put my sunscreen on before I leave and throw it in my bag if I know I am going to be out long.
- Tieks – The BEST fold up shoe you will ever own. I was a little hesitant on the price but, I must say they are worth the price and I love my Tieks shoes.
Shop some of the items here:
I would have pictured my Tieks but, I must say they have taken a beating from my overuse. Maybe, it’s time for a new pair. You know I am always looking for an excuse to shop. What are your busy mom purse must haves? Anything you can’t live without?