Hi Lovelies and Happy Friday. My desk has been quite a mess since the move. I thought since I am getting back to blogging full time I should get myself organized and my desk cleaned up and ready for work. So, today I am sharing some desk decor with Erin Condren and some organization tips to keep your space clean.
Here is a picture of my desk before
Tips To Organizing Your Desk
- Pen Storage – A place to store your pens, scissors, paperclips and all the other things you need is a must. This 3 tiered hexagon storage is perfect for all of my office things. When cleaning up your desk, go through all of your pens and make sure they are working and in good shape.
- A place to store your planner – I am so excited for this acrylic planner holder. My desk is small and I need to have as much stuff up and out of the way as I can. You can keep your calendar or to-do list open to check things off as you go.
- Drawer organization – My drawers were a mess before. So I spent $7 on all of these peach storage containers to help organize the desk drawer. All, of planner stickers and extra papers are in the large one. Memory cards, staples and large clips in the smaller ones.
- Accessories – When you are limited on space finding pretty accessories is a must. Then you can use your stapler, calendar and other items as desk decor. I always love having a candle or something on my desk and this Norfolk Candle is my new favorite addition. My friend started this candle company in Virginia, you can order his beautiful candles and he ships to anywhere in the US.
- Keep A Clean Space – This is ultimately the most important part to desk organization. Is keeping the space clean and available to use. Clear off your space ever evening, so that you are ready to work the next day.