Happy Tuesday Lovelies. I think we can all agree that men are the most challenging to shop for. I always struggle shopping for my husband and finding the perfect gift for him. I can buy for anyone else all day long, but when it comes to him, I stare at my computer hour after hour to come up with something. Don’t even bother asking because his response is usually “eh, nothing.” Or he will jokingly tell me he wants a car or something that he knows I won’t be getting him anytime soon.
1. PS 4 – This is kind of a no-brainer. What man doesn’t love Playstation?
2. Team Football Jersey – I went with 49er’s because that’s my husband’s favorite team, but of course you can find the jersey of your man’s favorite player or team. If you are feeling really generous, throw in a pair of tickets to a football game.
3. Plaid Shirt – Clothes are always an option for men, right? Most don’t really like shopping for themselves, so anything you can add to their wardrobe is a must.
4. Belt – A good quality leather belt makes a great gift. Other options are cuff links, a scarf, or hat for the stylish man in your life.
5. Tie – Any business man can always use a new tie.
6. Beer glass set – A beer glass set or a whiskey set is an affordable option. Some sets can even be customized with engraved initials.
7. Beer Kit – I actually got this for my husband a few years ago. He loves it and loves making his own beer. This is fun gift that will give you options for future presents like refills, custom bottles, etc.
8. Kayak – This specific Kayak is for anglers and is great for fishing on lakes and slow rivers. There are so many options and different price points. If your man doesn’t like water sports, try ski’s or a snowboard. Anything that will get him outdoors would be a great gift.
If all else fails buy a gift card.