Happy Tuesday Lovelies. Another Beauty Tuesday for you. For today, I thought we could talk dark circles. Because, I mean, mine over the last few months have decided to get worse every day. The combination of sleep deprivation and not eating my best (I know the trainer in me has been cringing at my terrible eating habits lately). So, this past week I decided to start working on my eating and maybe adding some of old favorite beauty tricks for my dark circles. One thing I am thankful for from my partying days is all the beauty tricks I learned to keep the life in my face. lol.
5 Home Remedies For Dark Circles
1. Drink Water & Eat Clean- Dehydration and nutrition deficiencies can be a big cause of dark circles. So, adding extra water and healthy food choices can help wipe away the dark circles. Make sure you are getting 8 to 10 glasses of water a day and that your diet is rich in fruits and vegetables.
2. Chamomile Tea – Place one cool tea bag on each eye and let sit for 20 minutes, remove and pat dry. The tea bags will help with inflammation.
3. Cucumber – Place a single cucumber slice on each eye and leave for 20 minutes. Cucumbers contain vitamin C which will help with water retention and the cooling effect of the cucumber will help with inflammation.
4. Almond Oil – Apply gently and leave on overnight. Wash off in the morning. Almond Oil is rich in vitamin A, B and E which help reduce inflammation and nourish the skin.
5. Tomato – Blend tomato juice, lemon juice and pinch of turmeric. Gently place under eyes and let sit for 10 minutes and wash away. Tomatoes are high vitamin A & C which will help with inflammation and the lemon juice will help lighten the area.
What are your favorite at home remedies for dark circles? Any special tricks you love to do for your evening beauty routine?
*images courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net