Hi Lovelies! Today is the beauty post for the week. I wanted to share my top 5 momma beauty must haves in my makeup bag as a mom. I don’t leave my house without them! Even if I get nothing else on my face these items have to get on there.
1. Mascara – I probably talk about mascara more than any other blogger. It’s my item I would want to have on a deserted island. The one thing I can’t live without. I have one in my purse, one in my car and 3 at home. Let’s not forget I have a stockpile too. It’s an obsession.
2. Concealer – A perfectly matching concealer. You can create a flawless look with just a few dabs on your finger. For me, it’s pretty much to hide the dark under eye circles I have from the lack of sleep. Night time is my work time. So, my sleep time is short.
3. Lipgloss – A neutral lipgloss. Pink undertone, or peach, whatever you love. My go to is MAC Lipglass in PRRR. A lipgloss can brighten your face in seconds.
4. Cream Color Base or Cream Blush – The great thing about this is you can use it for your lips or your cheeks. Just like the Lipglass, it can brighten your face in seconds. Apply a few pats to your cheeks, blend, and go.
5. Powder – I like a good sheer powder. But, if full coverage is your thing, that’s okay too. I don’t want a ton of color I just want something to help with shine and to freshen up my makeup. You can swap powder for blot powder or blot papers too. Any of these are great shine proofing items.