Hi Lovelies and Cheers to Wednesday. I’m currently struggling to keep track of what day it is. Which I am sure is the case for all of us. So far we have managed to stay clear of the coronavirus, but I am in a constant state of panic thinking every sniffle and cough is it. This definitely not the best circumstances for someone with anxiety and prone to very high blood pressure. I am trying to do everything I can to practice self care in my house. I really would just love an accupuncture session or cupping session. One thing I am trying to add is reading every day with my kids. So, today I thought I would share my Must read books during social distancing.
Must Read Books
- Girl Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
- Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- #GirlBoss by Sophia Amuroso
- Normal Gets You Nowhere by Kelly Cutrone
- If You Have To Cry Go Outside by Kelly Cutrone
- The Seven Spirtual Laws Of Success by Deepak Chopra
- The Book Of Secrets by Deepak Chopra
- The Power Of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Color Me Beautiful by Carole Jackson This is an old book but still one of my favorites
- Capture Your Style by Aimee Song
- Dress Smart Second Edition by Anne Penner
Are you looking for more things to fill your time? Check out these posts here.