Hi Lovelies and happy Wednesday. We are preparing for our Spring Break vacation and renting our RV from RVShare. So, I thought I would recruit the husband to help me share this RV Packing List And The 9 Essentials To Take For Your Next RV Vacation.
RV Packing List: 9 Essentials To Take For Your Next RV Vacation
- Folding Furniture – Even though you are on your RV vacation, make sure you have a table and chairs to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Portable grill – Make sure that you can do your cooking outside with a portable grill.
- Baby Powder – Helps to keep the ants away.
- Bug Spray – No brainer keep the bugs at bay with a bug spray, or
- Fire Supplies – You can check out some my Travel Channel Fire Starting Hacks HERE.
- Lighting – I also did some camping light hacks for Travel Channel that you can check out HERE.
- Activities – You are going to want things to do when you are hanging out at your campsite.
- Necessities – Don’t forget all of the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen supplies.
- Cocktails – I’m not big on camping so a little cocktail to end my evening is a must. Chase is a beer guy and I am happy with a boochcraft.
Be sure to sign up for my EMAIL Subscription and next week you will receive a RV Checklist with everything you need on one sheet that you can print and check off!
Looking for more ideas to camp? Check out my healthy eating for camping.