Happy Tuesday Lovelies. I am in heaven with my girls napping and waiting for a black bear that has a new found love for our play set to come visit. Yes, I said black bear. He has been hopping the fence into our yard and last night took it upon himself to swing and play on our playset. I am really hoping we can spot him during the day so, I am currently sitting at my dining room table staring out my bay window for this bear to drop in. It won’t be long before we say good bye to this bear and hello to NYC. Crazy.
For today’s post I wanted to talk Spring Nail Trends. I love manicures and I love fun nail trends. Here are my top Spring nail trends for 2015.
1. Unique French Manicures – Try out new colors instead of the good ol’ pink and white. Go with a monochromatic look, accenting colors or sparkle. Live it up. *
2. The Reverse French Manicure – This can be as simple as a color following the cuticle line with clear polish or you can follow the color recommendations in #1. Or you can try out the half moon look, following the white space on the base of the nail with a color. The options are endless.
3. Nude Nail – I don’t mean the no nail polish look. I mean a nude color applied. Try a peachy tone or a nice pink nude. Whatever fits your style.
4. Graphic nails – Stripes, lines, and patterns of all varieties. I do my nails myself AND I don’t really have enough time to do every nail. So, you probably won’t see this on all my fingers. Usually it’s only one finger like pictured here with a chevron print on my ring fingers.
5. Bright orange, red or coral – Any shade of the fiery color pallet will do. Choose any orange, coral, red or peachy hue and you will be on point.
You can see a great collection from the spring 2015 runway shows over at POPSUGAR to get more great ideas for your fingers.
*Photo source Kiss & Broadway Nails via POPSUGAR article.