Hi Lovelies and happy Friday. Another week of Covid has past by and we are still here in this limbo of life. We had a covid close contact this week and had to go tested, but all is well in our house and we are covid free. About a month ago we adventured up north check out Joshua Tree National Park and let me tell you, it was amazing. It is so beautiful and an easy day trip from San Diego. Here are all of my tips to enjoying a day trip to Joshua Tree.
5 Must See Spots In A Day Trip To Joshua Tree
- Hidden Valley – If you come in to Joshua Tree from the Joshua Tree Visitors center at the west entrance this is the first spot you pass through and it is beautiful. Be sure to check out my video for all the stops we made and a little rock scrambling action.
2. Keys View – This is off of the path and is a dead end, but it is a beautiful view and worth the 20 minute drive.
3. Skull Rock – We did drive by on this one, because there were so many people. It’s definitely a cool rock, but not something I wanted to stand in line to get a photo of.
4. Jumbo Rocks – This was by far my favorite spot. These massive rocks are just beautiful and stretched out agains a beautiful landscape.
5. Cholla Cactus Garden – This is a little out of the way, but if you are heading south to get on the 10 freeway it’s a nice stop. However, our next trip I think we will back track and go back through the town of Joshua Tree. It was a cute little spot and we didn’t get to see much.
We will be returning to Joshua Tree and plan on making it a weekend trip. If you are looking for a cute place to stay, I have been following Moon & Bloom Joshua Tree on Instagram and they have an adorable place close to the park. Check it out HERE.